28.6.09

This is my neice taylah "on the right"
She's 6 years old today..
Best kid in the world, kinda wish i had the same statis.. gone are the days of bein satisfied by mum wrapin you up this shitty present and makin  shit shine with some two bob present but too a young kid it's golden, i can even remember back too nan buyin me for my maybe 9th birthday a cassette of Poison's "open up and say Ahh" and me thinkin , that god had had just opened up the heavens to me and that no matter what , this was the best present in the whole filthy little world. Thank fuck it wasn't like the one the year previous "BROS"what was that shitty song......Yep... 'when will I... will i be famoussssss"...farr out. shoooot me NOW...jesus..
What i am tryin to say here is today the look on taylahs face after she blew out the candles on her mental number 6 cake straight from the "cheese cake shop, mum and dad aint tight arses" is priceless... nowadays for me hittin the big "dirty fuckin shit bloody ahh fuck i aint old 30"... Nope a cake just don't cut it.. man i made my wife fly me the fuck to bali with promises of perfect waves and unlimited sex in chalets filled with maids, chefs and  the boys from home just 2 minutes away for partyin late at night when the romance or waves are all over.. how good it'd be to bring back those simple pleasures....tthe worlds biggest smiles, laughs and giggles over a 20 buck cake... ahhhh..I  love my neice and her innocence...
how cute is she...!!!!




Princey Kristy & Chalky

This is our friend Kristy Prince..
This chick has balls, she's my mates wife and she shaved her scone today for the leukemia foundation and raised $58,000 for  the cause.... good on her. mate she had mental locks and is a good lookin chick so she can pull the shineed oconnor look. Un like me I have a fat head and a crook mellon so to shave it off  I'd look like  a dip shit,  so good on her. Hats off  to people like kristy... Good people like her keep this place sane.. the fundraiser was out at some weird place kinda west of the goldy but you know what i did find , was a bottlo and a south african shop that sold chilli beef jerkey... Ahh what a  day.. women shavin there heads finished off with cold beers and hot beef jerkey.. sounds kinda crook ey.. But Oh god so damn good..... hahahahaaaa




THis is Jaques....
He has been best friends with Rocky for ever..
Rocky is a good bloke until he gets a gut full of piss then he becomes a fuckin pest. Don't get me wrong no ones perfect here this aint no pot callin the kettle black kinda bullshit but ey ....ROCK... We love ya bra.. but,  shit.. five to six ..mmm ...maybe seven beers down , he turns into a fuckin pest. A kinda pest that stands uncomfortably close to you when you're havin a conversation with someone "that does not involve him" the kinda pest that says random shit like he said to me  last night "mc hows ya wife, ya know she used to baby sit me"..... which she never did... "WHAT THE FUCK"... ROCKS a legend though, can drink piss take all the drugs in the world and party till the sun comes up, goes down and comes up again and still be standin still fightin on like william wallace.... so i guess this is what makes him unique.. the thing i love is,  his Best fuckin friend in this whole shitty world JAQUES NEUMAN last night was rockin this above necklace ...."I HATE ROCKY".....hahaha so fuckin gold... I sure bet ya that if my mrs did in fact baby sit this twisted fuck she'd hate him too and be sportin one of these mad necklaces but bein a twisted fuck myself , i tend to love him...
takes one to know one ey.... MWAAAAAAAAAAAH...



Last night we tore in at the titans game "yep we beat that shitty NZ team...haha" and our mate here old ash harrow "although  he plays for that shitty fuckin queensland team and beat my NSW team this year...>SHIT" he's a fuckin good bloke.. almost as good as crock.. He's a fuckin pisser.. last night after we smuggled some hip flasks into the stadium and make our coke zero bottles taste a million skins  harro bein the good old boy that he is to us , he drove us to titanium for a few , had a hell time then onto our next expedition.....then when we left we saw the new titans bus outside the NINEtanium and bein the drunken fuckwits that we are we thought it'd be funny to get  a photo of harro, doddsy and grippo next to the new bus with harro's crook scone on the bus... all the while harro's fiance was yellin "MC stop takin pics of those wankers, you're encouraging them"...harro is a good bloke like i said too bad about that  shit maroon jumper....... WANKER.....

No comments:

Post a Comment