11.6.09

cause we can...some times its a shit decision

I reckon sunflowers are SHIT....
What flowers follow the suns rays as the day rolls on and one thing i never knew was they rash the fuck out of you if you rub against them. In hawaii a coupla years ago i was sittin at the Quiky house on the north shore and dane reynolds says to me "ey mc wanna go shoot some pics in a  sunflower field it looks pretty nuts" so i though "yeh why not ey, could be fun" we get there and have to hike over these shitty hedges to get in there and we dedicated ourselves to go way fuckin deep and man i looked like i had some crook sexually transmitted disease from these rancid things all over my arms and legs.. but we took in a few different cameras.. this is a pic from the lomo  somethin.. the thing takes 8 in a  sequence, this was as we were running out the rash infested heap of shit of a place... Never again...!!!!



I thought i was cool once.....
I thought "yep i need an all black board, they look fuckin awesome"
I'd seen a few kickin around and my cupboards full of all black tee's so i figured "yeh man i need  an all black shooter for my quiver" so i recruited dan mcdonald "DMS" to make me one of his killer "Cuttlefish" rounded pin twin fins with long raked out fins... 
Don't get me wrong this things the most fun thing to fang around long point breaks on and turns so well but me being the dip shit that i am got it all black, when you put wax on it , it melts off before you get to the waters edge, you have to walk down the beach with it flipped upside down like a fuckin brizzo, the wax i put on it melted off on my interior in my work car  and completely fucked the interior.. So what a cockhead i am for thinking I'd look cool with an all black board....nothin but a pain in the arse...better luck next time ey...



This Is Hamish
he slaps drums for the vines, lives in red fern and surfs when he can.. "who could be fucked going from redfern to surf somewhere shit like bondi" classic dude, loves to lung back darts and dj's up a storm with brad for extra green... The vines dj's comin to a doof doof festival near you....


THE VINES @ the great northern in byron bay
Brad strummin away while craig belts out some tunes.. good bunch of fuckers that put on one hell of a show...
New Album will be comin soon.. be sure of that..!!



this my friend brad
he's fuckin classic, he plays base in a coupla bands "the vines and "the red riders" and probably surfs more than anyone i know.. fuckin funniest guy ever . loves to sleep in shitty hotels, wear shit that you probably never would cause he can and doesn't give a fuck what you think but plays base as good as anyone..the only way to describe his is "fuckin good human"..







we went and saw the warhol exhibition and they said "NO PHOTOS"  i agreed.. i sure did... didn't take a single one not of tenz or blondie or sylvestor.....hahaa.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment