14.10.09

How fuckin goods ridin free.....

I've been a bit of a travellin wilbury lately, LA, Mexico, LA, home, Melbourne, Goldy, Bali, Darwin now home all in the space of about 5 weeks and now kickin it on the goldy for about 6 days before i pack up my rugged old travel bag then fuck off to LA again...then to portugal. good old U.S of A the place i love the most fast fuckin wild times . And i fuckin love it... planes trains and automobiles.. BRING THAT SHIT ON....!!!
I like shit plane food, the AC burning my pupils on late night flight "i carry clear eye's", squashed seats "use a neck pillow..gold", delays "dodgy bali movies on ya laptop..saviour", free booze on international flights, chatting to randoms on planes and tellling them you're someone you're not.. hahahaa..fun as fuck....right..?
It kinda shits me sometimes when i ask people "whats happenin man" and the shitty response i get is "ohhhh just fuckin flyin around , i hate travellin"...
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS.. mate getting out there seein all kinds of shit around the world and getting amongst it. Wether it be darwin, tamworth new york or fuckin Mirrocco...FUCK ME...you could be diggin holes, workin the check outs in coles running peoples groceries through the check out, cleaning shitty toilets for the council at 4am.. fuckin lifes good man and I'm enjoying every fuckin second... YEP LETS GO..!!!
. I just hit 30 whilst in bali, got blind with good friends surfed a little 2 foot right hander with 1 other guy out, necked a bunch of long island ice teas at ku de ta, smoked cigars at Hu'u bar and soaked that shit up like no fuckin tomorrow. HOW FUCKIN GOOD IS THIS....!!!!!
So i guess my point is.. I aint wastin my fuckin shitty existance here wingein.. My jobs takin me fuckin off aroudn the world with good people and i'm fuckin lovin it.. so if ya see me somewhere , lets have a cold beer and celebrate..its mandatory..!!!
Travellins easy.. look at the pic below.. they're happy as a pig in shit.. !!!

RIDE ON..!!!







IF YOU EVER SEE ME SHOOTIN PICS LIKE THIS FREAK BELOW..

KICK ME IN THE NUTS.!!


No comments:

Post a Comment