3.1.10

your moment of truth

Thismorning i read this thing and it asked ...what makes you happy and do you really care.
kinda good one to think about when the same old shit seams to go by each day and you kinda get stuck in he same old shit. What makes me happy and do i care.? . What have i done wrong.. mmm..have i taken too many party drugs in my life..maybe.. partied to much and been selfish..yep.. do i drink too much..yep...do i care.. Nope..those kinds of things make us who we are.. fuck it all, honesty most people are fuck ups. I sure am.. why deny it or pretend that you're not.. we gotta make those fuck ups to shape you into someone that isn't like everyone else right..?
I hit a mate thismorning and said "ahh man back at work today ey after holidays bummerrr" he replied with "if you call sittin at home in front of my laptop still high on MDMA well then welcome back to work"..hahahaha see that what i like the fuckin truth...don't paint me ya fuckin pretty picture cause i don't care...
like i could care who reads this, i could care if you love it or hate it .... this isn't about me hating on life i fuckin love it..I'm not tryin to offend anyone at all, i just hate people pretendin to be somethin they aint and i reckon ya gotta do the shit that makes you happy... fuck i have a decent brand new work car with free petrol, hey the things killer good for towin the ski and shit but man the thing that makes e way waaay happier is firin up my sixty four chevy belair , throwin fifty bones worth of petty in her and crankin it down the highway at 90 miles an hour with no seat belts on , the sound of that thing growlin down the freeway, windows down.... All time...
kinda like the pics below.. this Summer i kinda thought to myself fuck shootin with my digi slr cause it's the same old shit "ya fuck up a picture, check it out, delete the digi file and shoot again"..thats fuckin boreing.. So i used my trusty old polaroid camera , no second chances with this old bitch of a thing she doesn't lie...i shot my friends around me who make me fuckin happy and here they are..from my bizzo to hendo and his coffin club, the currumbin creek posse, munners prettendin to be laird to my not even one year old neice.. stop lyin to yaself fuckers...
we're only here once...
Live as if you'll die tomorrow...!!!



















































1 comment: